Popa Donald, Rosty & Grandma Sherry on the chairlift

Charlie & Rosty on the airplane
Popa Donald & Charlie on the Ferris wheel
Rosty & Grandma Sherry on the Ferris wheel
After a fun-filled day at Tweetsie

Dreaming about Thomas & Tweetsie
Rosty on the slip n slide
Rosty & Charlie on a train ride at theNC Transportation Museum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHARLIE!!
We went to celebrate at our favorite Mexican Restaurant
He was unsure about the whip cream on his noseIt destroyed the boy's swing set so we had to have something for the kids to do. So we told everyone to bring their bathing suits. Charlie put his swimming trunks on later but he was so excited!! Believe it or not we had about 7 kids in the pool at one time.
Presents!!
What little boy doesn't love a fire truck?As you can tell they have had a very busy summer.
We have been really busy at the farm this year too. We are working two Farmer's Markets this year- one in Salisbury and one in Davidson. Our speciality is pasture-raised beef, pork and chicken. We use no antibiotics, no hormones and everything is pastured raised. We sell farm, fresh eggs- free range, of course. We were certified by the AWI (Animal Welfare Institute) this year, this means we have happy animals. We had a good sized garden this year but with the lack of rain and the heat wave that went through we lost a lot of our vegetables.
I am going to be working on a website for the farm. So I'll let you know when it is up and going.
Lee said if I could figure out how to set this blog up I should be able to figure out our
website.
Lee said if I could figure out how to set this blog up I should be able to figure out our
website.
I have some pictures of the farm to post but I'll do it later. You've probably had enough pictures for one day. I need to get some updated pictures anyway. We have some turkeys now, they're
really cool.
really cool.










No comments:
Post a Comment