Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer 2008

I'm new to this "blogging" thing but I'm going to give it a try. I really enjoy my friends blogs, seeing their pictures and being a little part of their everyday life.



This year has been very busy for us as a family and at the farm.



We went on our third annual trip to Tweetsie Railroad this year. The kids have gone to Lazy 5, various birthday parties, field trips with preschool , and Santa Land with my parents. Rosty even went and stayed at my parent's house for a week. He missed us but did not want to come home.



Charlie also turned 2 years old this summer.



Our family beach vacation is coming up over Labor Day so I'm sure I'll have lots more to blog about after vacation. This is our favorite time to go to the beach but since Rosty starts kindergarten next year this will probably be the last year we can go over Labor Day.



I'll post some pictures of our summer adventures as soon as I figure out how to do that & I'll make a post about the farm and all that we have going on with that.

No comments: