Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rosty's birthday party

Since Lee was out-of-town the week-end of Rosty's birthday we decided to have his party the next week-end. It was a cool day outside but that did not keep Rosty and his friends from playing outside on the swing set. Then they came inside and dumped every toy that he and Charlie own onto the floor. But as long as they had a good time it was fine with me.....
Rosty had invited several friends from school to his Diego birthday party. We grilled hot dogs and Wild Turkey Farm's brats. Then we had cupcakes. I had games planned but nobody wanted to play my games.
I am always so good at taking pictures at the kids parties. I take pictures of the food, the desserts, the kids, opening presents, etc. but for some reason this is all I have. I'm sorry Rosty! One day you'll look back and wonder why there are only 4 pictures of your 5th birthday party. Next birthday I will delegate a picture taker position to someone.






No comments: