Well, I have been so busy tying to get the WTF (Wild Turkey Farms) blog going that I have neglected my family blog.
We had a pretty busy week-end at the farm- you'll have to check out the farm blog to see the pics of all the new babies.
Rosty was out of school for a few days so he stayed with my parents. Let me tell you how smart this child is..... He asks my mom why he never has birthday parties at her house. She explains to him that his friends don't live close by and it would be too far for them to come. Popa Donald comes up with a great plan they'll have a birthday party for Rosty on Friday night. So Rosty and my mom go shopping for party supplies and no birthday party would be complete without a birthday present!!
I wonder if he gets his smarts from me or his daddy??


No comments:
Post a Comment