The weatherman said we would get snow & he was right!!! It started snowing on Friday evening & when we woke up on Saturday we had 6-inches of snow!!
Rosty couldn't wait to get outside & play in the snow. Here he is at the top of the swing set.

He had to be the first one down the sliding board so he could knock off the snow. 
Here he is making a Snow Angel.


Here he is making a Snow Angel.
Where was Charlie during all this fun????
I had decided to make homemade chocolate chip cookies & hot chocolate for the boys when Charlie heard cookies he decided he would stay inside until they were done!

Charlie decided to come out & play in the snow.

Not the best snow for making a snowman, so we made a snow blob.

Spider man, I mean Charlie.

Freckles

Mel

The boys love to go sledding. At their young age they have been sledding more than I ever have in my whole life. So, I had actually never been sledding until last year (remember I grew up near the coast we did not get a lot of snow). Anyway, here they are at the farm on their sled. Lee made a track in the pasture & I pulled them behind the Gator. Rosty is eating a big chunk of snow.........




No comments:
Post a Comment