Last year for Charlie's birthday he got a slip 'n slide. The boys love it! They have asked me for about 2 weeks to get it out so this week-end I got it out from the garage and cleaned it up. Monday after we got in from work & summer camp I set it up in the backyard. At first I had it going downhill in our yard but the water puddled too much so we moved it to straight. We also added dish soap (which from now on I will probably use baby shampoo just in case it gets in their eyes) so it would be slick.
Here is Rosty sliding in on his knees.

Another action shot of Rosty.

Charlie likes to run on the slip 'n slide. He hasn't quite got the concept yet.....
You can sort of see our new deck in the background. It has a pergola with green & white lights twisted around- it's pretty cool at night to sit on the deck with the lights on.

Working much better since we switched the direction.

Mel was drinking the water as it was spouting out. She had no clue what was going on and she would bark at the slip 'n slide.



No comments:
Post a Comment