Prednisone is okay if you only need it for a short period. When it was discovered I believe they gave it to some old cripples who hadn't walked in years and they got up and walked. If you have to take it for a long period like my wife for her last kidney transplant it will turn you into a round faced irritable person. If you ever watch that "fashion" guy, Steven Cojocaru on ET, I bet his chubby face is a result of prednisone. You just have to compare pictures of him before his kidney transplant in 2005 with now to see the obvious effects of prednisone.
1 comment:
Prednisone is okay if you only need it for a short period. When it was discovered I believe they gave it to some old cripples who hadn't walked in years and they got up and walked. If you have to take it for a long period like my wife for her last kidney transplant it will turn you into a round faced irritable person. If you ever watch that "fashion" guy, Steven Cojocaru on ET, I bet his chubby face is a result of prednisone. You just have to compare pictures of him before his kidney transplant in 2005 with now to see the obvious effects of prednisone.
Post a Comment