Today Rosty had a field trip to Patterson Farms. I planned to post pictures but wouldn't you know it my camera batteries died. I almost grabbed the ones that were charged and I was like no, I don't need them.
Anyway, for those of you not familliar with Patterson Farms. It is basicially a pumpkin patch. We started with the petting zoo, then went on a hayride (without the hay)and eneded up at the pumpkin patch. Rosty picked a big pumpkin for him and a little pumkin for Charlie.
The highlight of the trip for the kids is the playground- for my kid anyway. They had a picnic lunch and then got to play. There is a mini-corn maze, a John Deere trike track, a huge corn box (think sand box with kernel corn), a wooden tractor & boat that the kids can climb in and on. They have also found a way to recycle old tractor tires. Clean them up, stick them in the ground and the kids will climb on them!
A Year at the Farm In Photos
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment