We decided to let the kids open some of the gifts from us on Tuesday (December 23rd) the day before we left for Tennessee.
It had been a really long day for me and Lee. We had driven all the way to Chapel Hill to make a delivery and then came back via Matkins to pick up a beef. Then we had more deliveries to make that evening.
It was about 9:30 pm that night and my parents still had not made it to our house and I knew we would be leaving early in the morning so we let the boys open some gifts. Now, the gifts that they opened were boring gifts...and I knew this! I took the good gifts with us! I'm sure it was a little disappointing to them that they got no toys but they were good sports.
Rosty & Charlie opening gifts








No comments:
Post a Comment