I did go and get my van cleaned today. Although there is still a faint smell of vomit. Will it ever go away? Although the vomit is masked by the NEW CAR SMELL air freshener I bought;-) I also tipped the guys good.
When they pulled my van out they locked the wheels up and I could not get the steering wheel to turn to unlock the tires. I had to get the guy to come back and help me. He was probably just ready to get the lady with the stinky van out of there.
Then I went to Walmart (which I hate) and bought Rosty a new Leapster. I hope he appreciates it! I know he will. He was so upset about his Leapster he could have cared less about my van! I'm just glad that he is feeling better.
I did email the Leap Pad Corporation and ask them about reconditioning the original Leapster. I'll be interested in seeing what they have to say.


No comments:
Post a Comment